Remember all those things you said you would do, “when you find the time.”? Well, turns out it wasn’t actually the lack of time that was stopping me, haha, just rather me procrastinating.
Also, it is exhausting to think of things to do while locked up at home because you feel the tasks should be “creative, purposeful and inspire personal growth.” So when the day has passed by and you’ve done nothing but scroll through Instagram while lying on your bed you feel so guilty and swear tomorrow you will do that thing you’ve put off for so long, but then you don’t do it….again.
Creating a list of things I could do, no matter how big or small the task, really helped me. I tried to do at least one thing on the list each day. That way at the end of the day I felt I had accomplished something and could alleviate some of my guilt and lessen my self admonishment.
So here is a list of things for you to do. Some are quick, easy and fun. Others are more of the bigger things you can tackle.
Click on a link for more information.
- Edit those photos and videos
- Knit something
- Start an exercise program
- Colouring in
- Practice makeup from YouTube
- Manicure or pedicure
- Study something online for free
- Take a Virtual Tour of the world
- Baking (I made Cobbler… it’s easy)
- Listen to that Podcast
- Organize that cupboard/ draw/ never touched corner of things
- Build a puzzle
- Watch plays online for free
- Check out museums online Seoul museums
- When really bored and wanna be online- Bored button and boredom therapy
- Organize my closet- donate clothes
- Make a stop motion video
- Practice my card playing skills online
- Chat with a random person on the phone- Quarantine chat
- Attend an Instagram club quarantine party
- Treat yo’self Spa day
- Money management course
- Clear clutter
- Make goals AND steps to obtain them
- Host a Netflix viewing party
- Seoul bingo